Sunday, September 1, 2013

News on two new Ms. Liberty comics!!!!!!!

Hey guys,
I just thought I should tell you I just finished the script for a short 15-19 page Ms. Liberty comic that the Manic will be drawing.  That's actually going to be part of a bigger project. I got how I want to divide up the Ms. Liberty stories, and I think you all are going to agree its a good way. Hard to explain, but once you see my plan when it comes into reality, you'll all love it.
I got 2nd big news. I just finished the layouts for another ms. Liberty comic. This one will be 16-17 pages if I decide on putting a cover on it. I think I will. I haven't done a layout for the cover, but believe me the layouts for this are some of the best I've ever done. Its a great little comic.Almost all action, but it tells a good story as well.
That story too is part of a bigger group of stories that I will release all at once. Not the same group as the Manic's story.
Oh, and Ms. L has finally gotten a name. I can't tell you all it yet. But, I'm super excited, I just love how this character keeps growing and growing. I do need to find a few more artists to work with for the stories I have planned. But, right now 2 of the artists I am planning on using are working on huge projects for me. So I will be using them, it just might be a few months or longer before they can start. And I don't want grass to be growing under my feet that long. There is plenty of Ms. Liberty stories to go around, I just need both the money, and the artists to bring them into existence. Anyway I just wanted to share that with you all. Both stories are really, really good and I know you all are going to love them. But more important I know you're going to love all that I have planned for her coming up. I hope I can get the first batch of new stories released before the end of the year. And then the 2nd one a month or two after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment