Wednesday, August 14, 2013

another new update sent out to webmaster

Its not a big update. But, its not a small update either. Its 34 images total and consists of one 15 page comic and one 19 image folio. I think you all are going to enjoy this update. Again, its something just to hold you all over for the next weeks update. I hope to finish one of the comics I have to add text to.
Don't know which one I'll try to get done, but all are really awesome so whichever one it is, its going to be great.
I'm pooped though, had a 14 hour shift at work. Which will be cool for the OT, but I had a lot of work to do today and I didn't do any of it, cept for sending out the update and editing the 19 image folio. Still more than I thought possible. I needed to send out layouts to 3 different artists, but I'm just too drained. I hate to make them wait, but tomorrow I think would be best to go about making the layouts. I'll be fresher and more artistically inclined and creative.
Lastly I got huge news. Trust me, you're going to want to hear about this news. When I post samples of the update, I'll spill the beans. Till then, stay frosty!

No comments:

Post a Comment