Sunday, June 30, 2013

If at first you don't suceed.....

Try, try, try, try, try, try, and f-ing try again!!!!!
That has been my mantra for the last day or so. If you all might recall I was working on a 40 second unedited animation and it was giving me fits when it came to draping all the dynamic clothes in the scene. Well, I had to make a whole lot of tweaks and adjustments and a lot of stuff many times....
BUT, I got it all ready to where  I am rendering it now. I'm super excited because I can't wait to see how this puppy turns out. I hope to be able to get this animation done by tuesday sometime. So it will totally be ready for next weeks update.
Which will HAVE MISS LIBERTY II!!!!!! So no matter what next week you don't want to miss out on a fantastic update. I'm going to do my best and see if I can sweeten it even more by adding yet another animation into the update. Only time will tell, and time can be very unforgiving. But, I am just happy that this animation is going to get finished. Now its time for me to sleep while it renders. I stayed up all night figuring this problem out.

No comments:

Post a Comment