Thursday, March 1, 2012

Important News for site.

Hello everyone. No update on the way. I do have plans for an update. But for the last few days my wisdom teeth were acting up, and caused my jaw to be swollen and it made it miserable to just be awake. Also I just got hired at a new job. Its a good job, but regretably it means I won't be able to make as much art for this site as what I wanted. This is not the death of the site. Because I plan on using my extra money from my new job and hiring artists to draw for me. So really I find the prospect very exciting for the site. But, it does mean that this site will be in a transition stage for a few months. Until I can get everything sorted out. So for those of you who are on a monthly renewal plan, the decision to cancel your memberships is yours alone to make. The more money I get from the site. The more art I shall commission. I do know money is tight. I lived the last 2 years of my life just scrapping by. Which is why I am excited about this job. And as I said its not the death of this site. Rather just a new direction. One that will be bumpy at first, but should smooth out in time.
So thanks for your past patronage. And I do look forward to building a great site with your future support.
Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment