Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Comic Preview

Hey guys, here is a little preview of a frame from my upcoming comic. The whole comic really turned out great, and I hope to have it up by sometime Saturday. The working title of the comic is "The Creature Who Got A Black Eye At The Lagoon". A little wordy yes, but I like the joke. The story is about what happens when two hormonal teens go to a secluded lake, and instead of finding romance, they find a monster, and the monster soon learns that there are more dangerous things at the lake besides him.
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Creature-Preview-frame-195902233
The comic will be around 35-40 pages and about 130 something images. It started off as a minicomic and was only going to be about 15 pages long, but I liked it so much I just had to keep going. You guys are not going to be disappointed. Now I do have an update on High Class, that comic I am hoping to finish up late next to early the week after.
My goal is to give you guys a comic for every week this month. I realized that my focus was video clips lately, and you all seem to like comics more, so I will be focusing almost entirely on comics.
 Enjoy guys. Have the story out asap for ya, as well as some cool previews for my upcoming comics that are still WIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment