Friday, November 19, 2010

Hi, and Welcome to my Blog.

This blog will serve as a conduit for me to keep in touch with the custumers for my paysite http://www.mightyfemalemusclecomix.com

I will post traditional website update notifications. But, my real purpose and function of this blog will be so that I can communicate with my members, and improve the content of my site. I want my site to be more interactive than most pay sites, and give the members a chance to put in their two sense. Please feel free to post any suggestions or constructive criticism. And if you are looking for a certain type of story, that fits into the Muscle Girl theme, please don't hesitate to speak up. I'll do my very best to cater to all what my membership base wants. Its my goal to make my website the best 3d female muscle art comic site on the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment