Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Update sent off to webmaster

What a month!!!! Three great updates this month. First the 40 page comic, then CGMan's 12 pin up images and now I got 10 more pinup images for you all. You're going to flip when you see who it is that drew them. Like CGMan, I think he is one of the finest artists depicting the muscular female form. He has quite the following on DA and other sites. But, I'm going to wait till the update is live on my site till I let the cat out of the bag.
But, stick around for the samples that I will be sharing. Again one of the images is without a doubt the single best image I ever commissioned an artist to draw for my site. And that was the first image he drew for me. Imagine all the amazing stuff that is in that full pack of images, and also imagine how much cool stuff he has yet to draw.
Anyway I also want to share one last thing with you.
My friend CDR is an amazing 3d artist. He makes sexy uber charged women. He just released a new image pack. The girls are so strong in this one, they literally move mountains. Not joking he has a few images of the girls moving an entire mountain. They also, bend an megametal(super dense metal) steel girder, break huge boulders. Bend a metal weight while flexing their biceps. And their muscles are so hot, they turn that metal weight into molten metal.
Trust me, if any of you guys like hot and muscular superheros, or dig feats of strength. This is without a doubt one of the best image packs you'll find. It contains 41 images, and is both an fun read and super sexy. If you like busty long legged women with thick muscles and amazing strength check his stuff out.
Here is a link to his new image pack.
 http://www.ultracharged.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=14
Here is a link to his store in general
http://www.ultracharged.com/store/
And here is a link to his da page
http://supercdr.deviantart.com/
One last thing. I haven't thanked you all for all your support for quite sometime. I just want to remind all you people out there, that thanks to all your generous patronage people like myself and CDR are able to make this wonderful art. We do this for the passion of it and the love of the muscular female form. So even if you don't buy anything. Check out the samples and drop us some comment love. It really helps motivate us.
Thanks and take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment