Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Update sent off to webmaster

Hey all,
This weeks update has been sent off to the webmaster. I'll chat a bit about it, but I want to go into more detail about it Thursday night or Friday morning when I post the samples.
Its a 40 page FMG/ Male drain comic. As I  said before it might be my easiest comic to read.
I found myself more engrossed while reading it than any other of my comics. I think its the art style and how she utilized the text. Its also a fun read. A bit of a departure from the normal aesthetic of how my comics look and feel, but I know you all will enjoy it.
I just commissioned CGMan again, and next week you will all be seeing the latest batch from him. I think its even better than the first batch. And the first batch was some of the best images I ever commissioned. I'm super excited about working with him again. And I hope to have him become a bi-monthly or even maybe monthly artist.
Also I commissioned an as of yet unnamed mystery artist to do pinups for the site as well. And right now he drew without a doubt the best image I ever commissioned. In two weeks I will share that image with you all when I unveil who it is. Also, I will be rehiring him as soon as he completes the commission. So I hope he will become at least a bi-monthly artist as well.
I do have some somber news on the 3d art front. My eyes have been becoming very very tired. And I find it hard to focus at times and they become blurry.
I think its a combination of things. Like i need to sleep at least 7 hours maybe even 8. And I work with computers on my 9-5 job, so I think I need to find a way to get away from the glaring screen all the time.
So I will be much slower making 3d art from now one. Not abandoning it. Just write now I will focus on writing. I do hope to make some stuff this weekend, as I do enjoy making it.
But, stay tuned on cos I got some cool samples coming your way in a few days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment