Thursday, October 17, 2013

New CGMan Art up on site!!!!

Hey all just wanted to let you know that the site is updated and that it has new art featuring CGMan.
Its a really cool set and I think just as good of a batch if not better. Don't ask me how this latest batch could be better as the first batch was just so incredible, but I think he has gone and done the impossible.
I know you're all going to love the whole set. It consists of 12 amazing image that just feature some of the biggest, most ripped, gorgeous muscle girls you'll ever see.
Here is a link to a sample image. Its just so dang awesome I'll let the image do the rest of the talking.
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/CGMan-Commission-Set-2-Sample-407832129

And if anyone is interested in a small preview of what the other images look like check this link out.
http://cgman.deviantart.com/art/New-Commission-Set-MFMC-2-394583382

Feel free to stop by both my page and CGMan's and drop us some comments. I know I love to read what you guys think.

I got another update coming next week, and next month I got a first for my site. More about it later, but I know you all will enjoy whats in store!!!!! Enjoy the update and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment