Monday, October 7, 2013

Big update this week!!!!!

Sorry about the long absence, but I have not been standing still. Big things are in motion and the gears are turning. It's going to take a long while to get to where this site will be churning out comics and photo-sets consistently, but it'll get there.
First news on this update. It's a 40 page comic and it'll be released this Friday. Its a fmg/drain story about a woman in an abusive relationship with a jerk of a guy. She visits a witch, gets a spell placed on her and strange things start happening. It's drawn by a new artist, and I think she does a great job telling the story. I found I was engrossed in the story and drawn in to it more than most my comics.
So I am really happy to be sharing that with you all. The art style is a bit different, and more manga-ish and cartoony then any of my other stuff. But, again its a fun breezy read and I think you all will enjoy it. I plan on working with the artist again.
Also I got a new image set from CGMan 12 images this time. But, those will be released next week. And I got another great pinup artist drawing for me. More on who that is later, but I know you guys will flip when you see his work. Without a doubt one of the images from the set is the very best image I ever commissioned EVER!!!!!! Super stoked about sharing that with you all. That will be I think next week or the week after, we shall see.
But, this month is shaping up to be very very big.
On Ms. Liberty front, its going to be a big waiting game. But, I'm still working on new stories. One of the covers is close to being finished, and it looks like something you'd see on a big time marvel or dc comic cover.
I'm super pleased.
And believe it or not I got tons more stuff in the pipeline. I'll share more about the other stuff later as they get closer to posting. But, this month is going to be epic, and next month is shaping up to be a good one as well.
Stay tuned!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment