Friday, February 21, 2014

Part 1 of "A Growing Rivalry" posted on site!

Hey all first let me just say I think the next few weeks are going to be really just awesome stuff. If all goes well I think I'll be able to get an update for you all for at least 6 weeks in a row. Maybe even longer!!!!!! But, more on that later.
I want to talk about this update. This is the first 20 pages of the comic. I hope to finish the full comic as soon as possible. When completed the comic will be 62 pages total. My goal is to update at least 20 pages each week until its done. But, honestly I'd like to get it all completed by next week. But, I don't think that is possible. All I can do is work the hardest I can and do my best job. Which is what I shall do.
This comic is really something special I think. Its a collaboration, as I wrote it and Stone3d did the art for it. He did an amazing job. Just really super work. He brings a style that is different from my own, and there were some images that made me downright green with envy that he made.
The story itself is about two women who are at odds with one another in regards to both of their desires to be with the local stud at the gym. Well when they find out that the hunk has a real infatuation with muscle, that really sets the rivalry GROWING! As the women are soon competing to see who can become the biggest. Its an FMG comic, and it contains plenty of female muscle growth for you all. And also fans of feats of strength and heavy lifting will be pleased. We got barbell bending, and other cool stuff coming up in the future updates.
Anyway I know you all will enjoy it and I will get this finished for you within the upcoming weeks!
Enjoy these samples. No nudity but always err on the side of caution.

http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/A-Growing-Rivarly-00-Cover-435806074?q=gallery%3ASteeleBlazer84&qo=2
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/A-Growing-Rivarly-01-Sample-Panel-435805988?q=gallery%3ASteeleBlazer84&qo=1
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/A-Growing-Rivarly-02-Sample-Panel-435805952?q=gallery%3ASteeleBlazer84&qo=0

No comments:

Post a Comment