Thursday, February 20, 2014

Update sent off to webmaster

Its late so this will be brief.
I just sent this weeks update off to my webmaster. Its the first 1/3 of the comic "A Growing Rivalry". All in all its 21 pages. The full comic will be 62 pages long. So its one of the bigger comics for the site. I don't know if I will do 20 pages next week and then the week after the rest of the comic. Or if I will try to finish it off and post the rest of it for next week. What I might do is just post it in increments of 10. So as soon as I finish the next 10 pages, I'd post them.
Anyway the cool thing is, this is shaping up to be one of the best comics so far for this site. It's an fmg comic and is just a lot of fun.
But, stick around for tomorrow I will post samples of it.
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment