Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Folio for the Website!

I just completed and uploaded a new folio for you guys. Its a 40 image folio, and its very much in the same vein as the last update, however with a new girl this time. The new girl is my second custom sculpted creation, and I am very pleased with how she turned out. I know you all will just love her. I actually exhausted my whole collection of flexing poses between the last 2 folios, looks like its time for me to create more. I look forward to creating new comics featuring both my new girls, and the blonde needs to be in an animation as well. I got a cool animation idea for both my two new girls, but I want the blonde to star in a solo animation first. I am in the final stages of my newest big animation. It looks to be 7 minutes long and I know it won't disappoint you all. Learning the new sculpting program has been more arduous and time consuming than what I would have liked it to be. But, I believe the efforts of the labor have already bore some tasty fruit, in the form of the two folios for this month. My plan is to spend the remainder of this month focusing on the comic aspect of this site. A brief side note, I am still waiting on tech support, before I can resume work on the beach wish comic, but rest assured that's a top priority for me.
Enjoy this update, but please give my webmaster a day or 2 to load content to the site.should be safe for work as its 2 girls in a skimpy bikini, but really don't be viewing at your work.
SO NSFW!
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Logo-Girl-2-279047885
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Logo-Girl-2-b-279048294
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Logo-Girls-279048876

No comments:

Post a Comment