Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Folio and Animation!!!!

Ok, guys I got a new update for you. And its a big, big, big breakthrough for me as an artist. I finally learned how to make my own custom morphs to add to my own figures. So this opens up a whole new realm for both animation and still images. So the new folio that I completed should be labeled as various art 4, and that features stills of my new character, as well as images of her with one of my favorite models that I made from a past folio. The animation is an fmg animation, and I wanted to test how my custom morphs would look while growing. I think it looks fantastic and really is one of my best fmg animations to date. I am so excited about learning the new sculpting program, and what it means for this site. But, more important I am happy to get an update out to you all this quickly in the month. Below are the previews to the sample. No youtube, sadly because the shirt might be a bit too revealing.
Stay tuned guys, because a lot more updates are on the way for this month.
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/FMG-Logo-Girl-277717077
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Logo-Girl-1-277717615
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Logo-Girl-And-Friends-277718095
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Logo-Girl-And-Friends-2-277718381

2 comments:

  1. Why did I join??? Your artwork & videos show up on DeviantArt for free before it's on your website. There are some on DeviantArt that are not even on your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are samples on deviantart. I post my stuff to deviantart and youtube, as soon as I am finished sending my stuff to my webmaster. That way, I can focus on making new art, so there is a delay in the posting of my samples and the appearance on my site. But, its generally not that long of a delay. And its true there are some WIPs that are not in any gallery on my site, because I save that for my finished work. But, I do want to thank you for joining my site, and the new images that I posted from deviantart should be up in about a day or so. I'm not the webmaster, just the lowly artist. But, truly I am thankful. And if there is any kind of art you would like to see more of let me know.

    ReplyDelete