Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another update is on its way!

Hey guys, just want to let you know I am getting near completion for a new folio. Like the first update of this month the second one will be very similar, I made another girl in zbrush, and I want to show her off. Now, its true me learning this new program has meant that I had to shift my focus from some areas, namely finishing a couple of the lingering comics, but I go where creativity takes me. Also me learning zbrush will vastly improve all aspects of this site. I still have a lot to learn with it, and at times its very frustrating. But, I really like my new character, more so than my first, and both will have there own comic that I will write for them. As soon as I finish this update I will shift gears to completing my beach wish story, which I am still waiting to hear back from technical support as some of my files won't open and neither do my backups. I think its a software issue and not that the files are corrupted. I also have the gitta braun comics, that I need to finish and compile, as well as the boxing comic story which I need to put into comic form as well. And on top of that I want to get a new comic out to Bill Banner as well, but I have been so swamped I can't find the time. So as you can see I am trying to juggle all these issues best I can. Which with a bit of luck, I think I can make this one of the best months ever. Just wait until you see the latest animation. It's encroaching 7 minutes in length and still growing.
Thats enough ramblings for now. Take it easy everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment