Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yet again another update sent off to webmaster

This marks the 5th straight week with an update for my site. I'm super pleased, but also a little bit saddened by this update. As this is the last of the pinup art that DeadBad has made for me. However, its a pretty cool update. Won't go into detail now about it. But, its 12 pinup images and they are pretty cool. I know you all will love them. I did want to add some of the 3d mini comics I've been making with this update, but I haven't completed enough. Sadly I got to work this weekend for my 9-5 job. Stinks that I can't work on art for this site. But, its good as I'll use the OT pay to get some cool commissions for you all. And that is how you make lemonade.... Well not really, as it involves squeezing lemons and sugar and another process, but you get the point. Its a figure of speech.
Anyway its late and I'm heading to bed. Will post samples tomorrow for all you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment