Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Deadbad's Pinups Posted on the site.... or will be shortly

Hey all... The update is sent off to the webmaster. But, I got to go out of town for a job and I won't have access to internet. At least internet that my work won't spy on me for. So I couldn't wait till the update was posted by my webmaster.
I just uploaded the sample and the full update will be online shortly. I promise. But, I can't wait.
Anyway the update is 12 new pinups from Deadbad. I love his art, and I hope you all love it as well.
Next week I will try to get something special for you all, it might be more pinup art, but I hope to get some story stuff for you all. However, the cool news is I will defiantly have an update for you next week. So the good news is this site is on a roll. For those of you who liked Xen0phages story, I just finished reading the first draft of the next story. Its bigger and better than the first in sooooooo many ways. Its going to be a great project. I don't think that story will be ready for this month. Perhaps December, but it might take till early January.
Here is the sample image.
I'll have lots of cool stuff for you all hopefully next week, but its a long, long weekend for me, but I think I will be able to churn something special out for all you all.
No nudity but it is a woman growing out of her clothes.
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Deadbad-Pinup-Folio-Sample-3-412213114?ga_submit_new=10%253A1383878142&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

No comments:

Post a Comment