Sunday, October 25, 2020

Halloween 2020 Spook-tacular Sale!

 Welcome boils and ghouls I got a devilishly delightful sale for you all. Its in celebration of Halloween and what better way to celebrate than with a buy 1 item and get 50% off the next. This sale is only good for a select few items.
I thought it would be fun to have all the horror themed comics discounted for you all. Hopefully next year there will be more to the list but for now here is the list:

Creature Who Got A Black Eye At The Lagoon (Jorges Remake)
The Creature Who Got A Black Eye At The Lagoon(the 3d original)
Dominators from Space
I Put A Spell On You And Now Your Strength Is Mine
Hungry Like A Wolf
That Shrinking Feeling
Tales From The Muscle Zone

This is a good time for you guys to catch up on some fun comics that might have slipped through the cracks. This is a really fun list and I know you all will enjoy these comics.
Remember its buy one of these and get 50% off another. Only the items on this list.
This is my way to start off Trick or Treating with a very fun treat for all my fans out there.
Thanks and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment