Sunday, July 20, 2014

Epic update coming this week!!!

KinkyRocket is still finishing up the cover, but if all goes well we should be releasing our comic late this week. Trust me its one of the best FMG/Male Drain comics ever!!!!! A lot of work went into this comic, and I hope to be able to continue in this vein going forward. I do have a Ms. Liberty comic to add text to and I hope to finish that up before the end of summer. So this summer should be going out on a high note. And one last update. I am up to 27 images for my newest 3d comic. Its another FMG/Male Drain comic, and its shaping up to be one of the best 3d comics I've ever done. I promise you all I have other types of comics being made besides the FMG/Male Drain stuff. I got a fun FMG comic that takes place on a beach that is shaping up nicely. That's only about half way through so if we are lucky it'll be finished by the end of the year.
Anyway, that's a good state of the site for this week. Stick around for more news and samples from the upcoming EPIC release. Should hear more about it come Wednesday.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment