Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Update sent off to webmaster

This will be brief as I will expound upon things in greater detail tomorrow when I post the samples. Anyway I just sent off this weeks update to my webmaster(as the subject header above attests) and it should be up the same time as usual. Which means check back late tomorrow for the samples!!!
This comic again is a 3d comic made by  Zgannero and he did a great job on the art. I'm really proud of how far he has come along the last few years. You will be seeing more of his art in the future. Anyway as you all know I just love it every time I get to add another comic to my site. Slowly but steadily Its growing a huge huge library. And any first time members who sign up, I'd love to hear how long it takes to get through my catalog.
Anyway I digress... Come back soon for the samples!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment