Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Update sent to webmaster

I am exhausted. The whole day I've been having extreme internet slowness issues, which meant I couldn't upload the update to the ftp site like how I always do it.
I tried and I tried and all I do was waste my time. But, I was able to manage to send the updates to my webmaster.
So  I Hope they will be posted around the same time as tomorrow.
Its a fun update by a new artist for the site. But, one I hope to work with again in the future on other such projects. Some of you may know of the artist his name is 50PercentGrey, and he did a fantastic job.
The update consists of two mini fmg and gts comics. One is 8 pages in length the other is 6. And I know you all will enjoy these comics, as they may be lil in length, but the content they pack is mighty!!!!
I'll be posting a preview of the comics when the update goes live so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment