Thursday, April 10, 2014

Musclexx Commission Set 5 Posted to Site

Hey all this weeks update is now live on the site. As the subject header states its the fifth image set by the talented Musclexx. Like all the other sets this is an eclectic mix of femuscle hotness. Got some foot licking, some clothes ripping, car crushing, feats of strength, and just general femuscle hotness. As I stated yesterday CGMan is almost finished his next pinup set. Should be ready next month for you all. I'm working on a new comic along with other things. I need to get off my lazy butt and start writing the notes for a few artists, but I got a 4 day weekend so hopefully some inspiration will hit. I'll talk more about future plans and updates on Sunday. For now just enjoy this super cool little sample.
NSFW Has Nudity!!!

http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Musclexx-Pinup-Commission-Set-5-Sample-446721169

No comments:

Post a Comment