Monday, March 24, 2014

Big update on the way

Its going to be a very big update indeed. As it will be a 30 image GTS folio. I just need to run all the images through photoshop and polish them up for you all. So far the images are looking like some of the best 3d renders I've made in a good long time. And as you all know I've only dabbled in GTS animations and don't have any photo sets of the stuff. Well that all has changed. And I think it all will change. As I want to try to do one update a month to be GTS stuff. I think it'll be fun. But again it might come in the form of mini-gts or normal gts. And also shrunken man, not to be confused with drained man. But, don't worry these women will still pack some serious muscle. And they'll use that muscle to crush cars, topple buildings and other fun stuff. Anyway stay tuned, this month is going out on big big big note indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment