Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A growing Rivarly completed!!!

Good news everyone "A Growing Rivalry" is fully completed and I just sent it off to my webmaster. Again I feel this is without a doubt one of my best 3d comics I've ever made and  I look forward to working with stone3d again. I got one more update I aim to get off to my webmaster for this weekend sometime. Its a GTS folio, and its turning out really well. Just a whole lot of fun. But, its not ready yet. But, I won't lie I am pretty pooped, after all that writing. Believe it or not a comic writer for marvel I doubt would find the pace and the pages I've produced over the last few weeks to be arduous at best and insane at worst.
Anyway, this weekend I got to get more writing done as I have artists waiting for stories. But, I'm looking forward to crafting some fine ones for them.
Stay tuned for samples and other musings. Also got some cool news on the Ms. Liberty front. But, more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment