Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas is coming a little early this year!

Great news.  I got a new comic for you all. Its I think 36 pages counting the cover and its a whole lot of fun. I will be sending that off to the webmaster soon, so it will be up for this friday. Man o' man, this is going to be a great month, and next month looks to be another good one as well.
The only bit of a bummer is I haven't gotten much work done on the super strength folio. Well I haven't did any work on it since I focused on the nude figure folio 3. However, rest assured that will be up and posted hopefully next week. That will make 3 solid updates. And I hope to get a 4th one for this month as well. That be a true Holiday bonus for all of us.
Stick around. Lots of cool stuff coming down the pipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment