Thursday, December 19, 2013

CGMan Commission set 3 sample!

Hey all,
The new update is live. Its 12 amazing muscular pinup babes drawn by the great CGMan.
I think this is the best set yet. You'll find the full gallery at my site. This set has the typical pinups but we have two special ones in the set. There is a bicep flex chain break and a pillar topple. Those were hard for me not to choose as a sample image. But, I really love this one.
Got some exciting news. My first illustrated minicomic has been sent off to the colorist/co-artist. He will add some backgrounds, color it of course, and shore up the weird looking bits.
I'm a bit nervous and excited about having my own illustrated art on my site. It's been a long time coming. And I think this project will hopefully mark a new chapter for this site. I still have a long way to go. But, hopefully I can add a few pages and minicomics of my own each month to this site.
Anyway enough chat, its time for the sample image.
Hope you all like it, I think its one of the sexiest images that will ever grace my site. Its a bit like the old school coyote and scoundrel drawings.
Enjoy! NSFW she's wearing a see through bra that shows off a little bit of nipple.
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/CGMan-Commission-Set-3-Sample-420904882
Here is a link to a preview of the other 11 ladies. 
http://cgman.deviantart.com/art/MFMC-Commission-Set-3-Preview-Gallery-408256532

No comments:

Post a Comment