Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sorry for hiatus... I got an update this week!!!

The last two months have left me feeling burnt out and exhausted and my 9-5 job is crazy busy right now. I will be busy for about 2 more weeks at least at my 9-5 job, but it should subside after that. I got some projects I'm working on, and I think you all are going to enjoy them. But, about this weeks update. I don't have it all planned out yet. 
I haven't sent it out to the webmaster. I will be sending it out tomorrow. But, what I can tell you is I have a 15 page comic story that will be going up. Its drawn by Jorge Garay. He's just a fantastic artist and the art is amazing. I had nothing to do with the story, he wrote it himself, and although I'm not keen on having comics I don't write on my site, I'm very keen on having Mr. Garay's art on my site.
Also, Jorge Garay and myself are working on a comic together. Its going to be pretty dang cool when it gets finished. It still has a long way to go, so consider this 15 page comic as a sampler till we get ours finished. Also, I hope Garay and myself will be able to work on many future projects together. I know we got plans, lets just hope fate agrees. Anyway as always stay tuned for more info and goodies. But, I do think this weeks update could be a good update for you all. I got some more art I've been working on and it could be ready for this weekend. So art and comics, that's what you all come here to see and this weekend I will be able to deliver.
Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment