Sunday, July 28, 2013

Working on upcoming weeks update!!!!

Its going to be a big one. At least I hope so. I got 3 days to put it together and send it off to my webmaster. That might not be enough time, as I want to get 36 more images done for it. So far its going to be 2 folios. And they are really something special. I wanted to include them in last weeks update, but I couldn't get them done and I don't want to rush them, as I rather have them be the best I can make them.
Its two types of folios one for the fan of sexy muscles I got another pin up and nude figure study of my 2 recent 3d models.
Then I got a super strength folio, and its shaping up to be really cool. I'm talking about bending 45 pound bench plates. Crushing dumbells between her hands. And I just completed 2 really cool chain breaks, and I hope to make a few more of those as well.
I don't know what else I'm going to add to the super strength bit. As I don't want to merely retread old images. Both the chain break images are new concepts, and I know everyone is going to love those. But, I want more epic feats of strength. So I hope a good nights sleep, will allow me to dream up cool ideas, and tomorrow when I get home from my 9-5 job, I will start plugging away!
Stay tuned for updates and goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment