Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Pinup Muscle Gallery Posted To Site!!!!!

Hey All,
I got great news. There is a new update on the site, its the Mighty Female Muscle Comix version of Pinups!!!! I just love pinup art, and so this project was a dream come true for me. CGMan was the artist and you can visit his deviantart account by clicking this link http://cgman.deviantart.com/. He has tons and tons of freebies and his art is just amazing.
It is a small update, but don't worry the quality of it more than makes up for the lack of quantity. If these aren't some of the best female muscle art images you've ever seen, then I think you might not like women with muscles. Anyway I do hope to get another update next week for you all. I'm still finalizing some images I am working on. More about that later. For now, enjoy this sample from the newest folio. Oh, and some of the other girls that we hulked out include Marilyn Monroe, Jane Russell, Betty Grable, Raquel Welch, Elle Macpherson, Ursula Andress, and Bettie Page, amongst a few others. Enjoy!
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/CGMan-Pinup-Sample-388349242

No comments:

Post a Comment