Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Miss Liberty II DONE & Sent off to webmaster!!!!

As usual I got good news and I got bad news. The good news is actually rather great news!!!!!!!!!
As Miss Liberty II is finally finished. I just completed the final spit polish of the text and its without a doubt one of the best femuscle comics ever. Manic and I have crafted a pretty dang froody comic that I know you all are going to love it. Me and Manic have more Miss Liberty planned, but I will discuss that later. Once its available on my site, I'll post some samples of the comic for you all. Trust me its going to be pretty dang epic.
  The bad news is, once again I have run out of time. I have 100 images that were parts of a new feats of strength folio, and a pinup folio, but I don't have time to put the finishing touches and edit the pictures. I hope to get them done and uploaded by late friday. But, they won't be available with the miss liberty update. I really wanted the Miss Liberty update to be the biggest and one best update ever. I'll just have to settle for it to be one of the best updates ever.
The good news is, I got a whole bunch of cool stuff on the way. And that I think is the best news of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment