Sunday, June 23, 2013

THANKS TO ALL MY MEMBERS!!!!!!

Wow, this last weekend was without a doubt one of my best weekends in terms of membership signups. And I told you all to wait!!!!! It's still a bit too early to start. But, I'll make it worth it for all the people that did sign up. I've just finished a new GTS animation. Its a minute long giantess growth animation. No fmg or be in it. Just a hot lady growing to about 50 feet in height or so. Trust me its really good. I hope to make one more animation for this weekends update...
Speaking of this upcoming update, I've been kicking around just what I should post for you all. I got some real hard decisions to make. I don't know what I will be posting but I promise you, you all will love it. I got some Deadbad art that I could post, and I got some of my un-compiled 3d art that I could whip up into shape.  And I got a bevy of other choices. And yes don't worry Miss Liberty II will be coming shortly. I promise! I think its going to be not this upcoming week but the week after. I have to tweak some of the text and I don't want to rush it. I want it to be perfect.
Thanks again to everyone, and stay tuned. I got a whole slew of goodies and samples that I will be posting soon. And as always, please post and give me feedback. Even if you are upset with me and think I am a hack. Your feedback will only make this site better, and I think with all your support we can make one of the best femuscle comic sites on the web.
Thanks again and take it easy you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment