Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Prepping the next update

Hey guys and perhaps maybe the occasional lady.... Whats UP!!!!
Just letting you all know I am in the midst of figuring out just what I am going to post for this weekends update.
I got 3 minutes of animation for you guys all primed and ready, and I might have some more for you as well. That will be super exciting. I would love to be able to give you all 5 minutes of FMG and GTS action. Their a bit of a caveat to this however, as the really cool and long(40 seconds unedited) fmg/male drain animation that I was making has hit a few snags. I think it has to do with the length of it and the type of clothes I am using. Not the end of the world. And I hope to crack that nut this weekend, but I want to shore up this weeks update.
I also have I think 17 really cool images drawn by Deadbad. Some of you may have heard of him, and others this will be your first introduction to his delightful art. He has a fun and playful style and some of the pieces are really just fantastic.
And thats not all for this weekly update. I do plan on adding some more stuff. I have a beach folio of two of my models that I am thinking about adding. But, I want to add something with a little bit more red meat. Something that will get all your blood pumping and whatnot. I'm working on a new domination folio. I spoke with a few people and they requested it, and I was happy to oblige(FYI, chatting with me, leaving msgs and comments on my work is a great way to see more of what you like).
So the good news is this week we'll have an update and its going to be pretty dang good. The bad news is, time goes by so quickly. I really thought I would have had more time. But, thats my problem and it just means I have to get more done over the weekend. Stay tuned for some samples and news...
Miss Liberty II will be next WEEK!!!
Which coincidentally is the fourth of july. A serendipitous occurrence but not one I planned. That would have been too smart of me. Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment