Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Comic sent to webmaster

I just sent a new comic to my webmaster, its the one I mentioned in a prior blog post entitled Schoolgirls Versus The Terrible Thunderbeast. Not sure if Thunderbeast is one or two words, doesn't really matter. I just want to give you all a plan on what I am going to attempt to do in the ensuing weeks and months.
I think I have enough material right now for like 4 months of steady updates, and if I get lucky and unlazy I might have even more material. Miss Liberty II will be getting posted soon.
I did suffer a little bad break with a accident lately. Powerlines fell on my car while I was driving. Nobody was harmed, but it means I will be out 500 dollars. And thats 500 dollars I wish I could use hiring artists. Still its not the worst outcome.
And as I said I have a good chunk of art. And I plan on more coming in. You're going to love this Schoolgirls comic, as its the best comic me and Femmeforte fan have made together. And I think it is quite possibly the funniest comic I've ever written.
Anyway, more on that later. The comic should be posted around Friday. And I will have some previews and samples for you all shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment