Monday, March 11, 2013

Really Cheesed off right now!!!!!

I hate my 3d program. Sometimes I want to bite the bullet and switch over to poser. Daz has alienated me many times, and continues to do so. For the last 4 days, I was prepping a scene I want to make. I've been getting closer to making it, and it be something new and different. A sword and sorcery type story, and I made one killer barbarian babe. But, when I go to load the model of the woman, sadly it won't load cos daz is a pos if you use shaders or dynamic cloth. Really cheesed. I only had the one save file, and I should have saved her with no clothes and just the morphs I used, and skin settings. Alas I didn't. I can try to make a new one. But, its late and I am upset. And making a new figure will take at least 1 hour to get right. Probally 2... Really upset right now. As this is just another setback and I don't need it. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment