Monday, February 25, 2013

New Update on the way...

Don't get excited, its really nothing special. Partly I'm making this update because I always wanted to revisit the theme again, and partly I'm making it as I dipping my toe back into the modelling waters. The update will be a Feats of Strength themed folio. If you recall I've only ever really done the one feats of strength folio, and that really entails all of the topic for my entire art catalog. As I said, its a market that I believe no one does better than CDR. But, some of passion must have rubbed off on me, and I want to correct this shortcoming. I do have plans to make a funny little superhero comic involving trails and feats of strength. But, I want to finish up the two comics that I am working with.
As I said also, that I am slowly, and slowly getting back into modeling more stuff for my comics. At best I am a crap modeler, but some of the stuff I've made is passable. These are still tenative steps, and most people I think would be like whats the big deal. As the stuff is so basic, I don't think you would even think I modeled or did anything at all. But, baby steps.
I don't know how big the folio in question will be. I'm on render 21 and I still have a couple more ideas that I want to try. I'm bringing back the steel girder from the first folio, as I really loved the shots that I made with it, and I want to do more. Also I want to do another Samson pose, of destroying and bringing down pillars. The only samson pose I've ever done took me like 4-6 hours to make, and although I think it is one of my best images, I know I can do better. I don't think I'll make more than 1, possibly 2 samson poses. But, I have an idea for a greak Folio, or maybe comic that I might do another one in the near future.
I do want to touch briefly on new comics. I have two fun comics that I'm working on, I don't know when I will get them done. This weekend I couldn't focus, and it turned out to be a huge waste of time for me. But, my goal is to get some comic material out to you guys before the first half of next month. So even though this weekend was a total bust in terms of comic content. I did busy myself making some cool images for you all. And again that folio I am aiming to send that off to my webmaster before the month is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment