Sunday, February 17, 2013

New update almost all finished

No need to get excited. But, I actually got more of a membership bump than what I thought I would with my last update. In fact I got a whole lot of positive response from it. Its that kind of response that really sustains me and drives me to create art and craft stories for you all.
Now, as I said this update is nothing to get excited about. Its just an image folio, and not a comic. But, its a big image folio and I do feel that sometimes with folios more so than comics I make more interesting images. So I think although their is not a story, there is a lot of red meat for fans of muscular domination, so in a way I think folios allow me to do things and make images that might not be so simple or easy to pull off in a comic.Its 60 images in total. And as I said before its domination themed. And it has about 11 leg scissor pics which as you guys know, I don't really have a lot of them in my comics.I was thinking about making a comic series out of it. As I like the characters I made for the folio. But, I really couldn't think of a story to sustain it, at least a story that I want to explore and invest my time in. But, I do think you'll be seeing more of them around. But, its late, and tomorrow I want to edit the images, and then send them off to my webmaster. I'll talk more about the update soon, and I'll be back with samples.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to joining. Just promise me some superhuman females to go along with the muscles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be honest, I don't really have that much superhuman or superhero art or comics. I actually might have none at all. I do have a few comics in commission along those lines, but when they get done who knows. I'll look into making some art, but its slim picken's now. And besides, I'd wait for a few more updates till I'd join. More bang for the buck.

      Delete
    2. I was remiss. My friend CDR, who runs the Ultra Charged website. He has a lot of super hero themed muscle women stuff. And his animations and photosets are really top notch. I love his sfx. I wish I could have sfx half as good as what he does. You should check out Ultra Charged. He's working on a new photoset, should be out soon.
      But, I think I might try to do a small folio, and maybe a very small mini-comic about superhero's and feets of strength. I did one small folio a while back of feats of strength, chainbusting, samson pose, and what nots. And that was some of my best work. I should revisit it, and see if I can make some new goodies! Thanks for taking the time to post Mr. Stone, it got me thinking! But again check out CDR's UltraCharged page.

      Delete