Thursday, January 31, 2013

Status on update.

No, I am not dragging my feet. But, as Douglas Adams would say, the best laid plans of mice...
As I did mental tabulations on whether or not I could get the big comic completed by the end of this month, I came to the conclusion that I could not. So I decided that I would make some small and quick comics. But, those took me longer to make. Which means no, I won't be able to get an update this month. But, this weekend I will defiantly be able to get an update out for you all.And it will be all the better for the delay.
And I am hoping that once I do start updating this site, that I will be able to keep it going. You all deserve better. I just wanted to keep you all in the loop and explain what was happening. With the work week over, I'll be able to soley dedicate my time to updating the site.
I understand your patience., you've all been so good with your patronage. And as I said before I have a lot to make up to all of you. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment