Sunday, September 23, 2012

Me and my big mouth!

No I don't have the update ready. And as it stands I might be going out of town thursday and won't be back for a whole week.
So I don't know if I can get an update ready. As it stands right now I have 3 videos that are finished and need to be edited. But, that can take up to 2 hours per video. Also, I don't want the update to just be videos. I want comics, and pictures, and video. I have a few pictures ready, but not even close for a little short comic.
The cool thing is, I started work back on an old comic idea I had. The images look really nice. Also, some of you will be happy to know, I started back on the beach fmg comic. Haven't done an image with it yet. I still need to get the characters to work. And that will take some time. But its slow steps.
Now, I know all the people that have supported me during the dead period, don't want to hear it takes time.
But, just know whatever money you gave me, I have sent out to other artists 5 fold. I just hired another new artist, and I think he will make a nice cute and funny comic for me.
Big and small things are in the work. It takes time, please be patient. I haven't forgotten about you.
And I do promise, I will try my best to get an update as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment