Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Great New!!!

Guys, on a lark I found the missing and neccesary file needed so I could complete the Genie/Beach story. This is great news, and I am really excited. I hope to get it done sometime near the end of this month. I also hope to get 2 fmg animations out for you guys around fridayish. I need to edit about 80 or so frames, maybe double that figure. But, I hope to do that tomorrow. I figure while the site is in transition, this might be the best time for me to finish up a lot of my incomplete and abandoned comics. Really excited about this guys. Thats my weekend goal is to finish up the renders. Then I still will have to edit the images, and finally compile the story/comic. Stay tuned for more updates, and I should have some cool samples soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment