Sunday, February 19, 2012

Not dead, and an update is on the way.

I am soo sorry guys. I have not forgotten about you nor this site. Believe it or not I am actually hard at work. I got over 80 images done for my newest comic, I want to do another 60-80 more. I hope to get the images done by sunday this week. Tonight I will be finishing the renders of my latest fmg animation. I hope to do one more fmg animation, and when that one is finished I also hope that my newest wrestling animation will be finished as well. The wrestling animation is without a doubt some of the best animating I have done to date. Its really solid, and I know you all will just love it. I got the idea for the simple animation while I was making the images for the new comic. Its going to be a lot like that boxing animation that I made a few months back, but with much better animation. I do have a comic, that I hope will be released this month. I was hoping it would be finished over a week ago. Sadly it seems luck is not on my side this month.
Regardless, I shall do my very best to make this month end on a strong positive note. Which I know I can do.
Thanks again to all you guys out there supporting me and this website.
Because of your patronage, I am able to go out and hire other artists. Its just they too have a life, and well it can be a long waiting game.
But head over to "The Manics" blog and you can check out a ministrip of Ms. Liberty. I just want to point out, this is not the sequel to it, he just drew that for fun. He is currently underway drawing the sequel to Ms. Liberty, and I should tell you if it turns out half as good as expected, it will blow the first one out of the water!
http://manicsadventcalendar.blogspot.com/
Enjoy and stay tuned for lots of updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment