Friday, December 16, 2011

New Animation For Site!!

Hey everyone. I am just letting you all know that I just completed and uploaded a new animation for the site. And I really liked how well it turned out. It has some of my most fluid animation to date in it. Nothing fancy, but a good ol' Fmg/drain animation. It runs for 82 solid seconds of animation. I'm still working on the big animation for this month, and it should still be on schedule, but really its too early to tell. But, trust me, its going to be epic!!!! I have plans to do one more animation this weekend. One quick side note, I started writing Changing the Game, the high school femuscle story I've been working on. I hope to have that finished by the end of this month. It'll be close to a novel in length when finished. Below is the preview. She's wearing a skimpy barely there bikini, so I'd say NSFW!!!
Also I didn't want to risk being banned from youtube, so I only uploaded to my deviantart account. Sorry.
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/FMG-n-Male-Drain-on-the-Beach-274313630

No comments:

Post a Comment