Sunday, December 4, 2011

End of week/ Beginning of month update.

Hey guys, sorry that there was no update last week. Finishing that comic really took a lot out of me, and left me in a creative quagmire. Still, I think last month was  good month for you all, but I want this upcoming month to be even better. As I've said my goal would be 2 comics a month, and 1-2 folios and 2-3 animations. Now, my goal for this upcoming week is to finish the Gitta Brauns, and finish the current animation I am working on. Then I shall revisit the beach fmg story, as well as the boxing comic I am trying to finish. I think I shall focus first on the boxing comic, and then the beach fmg story. So that's my goal for this month. As well as finish another project for Bill Banner to make. Really the last comic was my comic instead of his, but it did have some of his flavoring, that I think enhanced it, but no doubt, he lays out his comics in a different manner than mine. So thats my goal. I got a lot planned, and I just wanted to keep you all abreast of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment