Thursday, November 10, 2011

Report!!!!

Ok guys, weeks almost over, and I feel like I should give you all a report. I still need to finish the raw images for the current comic. I'm at 60 images for the story so far, and I think another 10 will finish it off. Problem is, the last 10 are 3 different sets, so it takes time to set up everything. What I need to make is both the Prologue and Epilogue for the comic. I don't want to release the raw images for this comic, but I probably will, just to give you all an update. But, trust me, the images are worth it. They are without a doubt my best. So barring a miracle, there will be no comic update this week. But, next week there will definitely be one, cos Bill Banner should be finished with Bedroom Wrasslin.
Update on the animation front. It should come out this weekend. But, probably around Sunday. Right now I have 2 sequences left to animate and render, and it should be done. The cool news is the animation should be a little over 6 minutes. And its really, really good. So thats the update guys. Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment