Sunday, November 13, 2011

6 minute animation is almost done!

As I am typing this, I am busy rendering the last bit of the huge animation I've been working on for the past month. Tomorrow when I wake up, I shall finish editing it, and send it off to my webmaster so it will be up on the site. I'm also almost finished with the raw images of the current comic. It ballooned up on me. I wish they wouldn't, but aside from the fact that it will take longer to finish then hoped, the comic will be all the better for it. My plan is to hunker down tomorrow, and get all the remaining images I need to compile the comic finished.
With about half the month over, I think we are still on a good pace for content. In fact I think this will be the best month in like 5 months content wise. Which will make it a difficult, but fun challenge to top in December. Enough typing I am tired, and sleep awaits. Check back here tomorrow, for samples of the new animation. You're all going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment