Friday, October 21, 2011

Worked all day, and got nothing done.

All I can say is I;m getting there guys. But its one step forward 3 steps back. On the bright side, my art that I am making has never been better. I keep improving steadily. But, I want to get back to the true core and soul of this site, which is the writing aspect. Regrettably, the update shall be delayed. There is a small chance that it will come sunday this week. I do have enough odds and ends to put out a small 20 image folio, but the quality is not all there yet. If I do another folio, I want the art to justify it. Got good news and bad news on the animation front. I messed up and had to rerender about 6 hours worth of rendering, cos of a stupid mistake on my behalf. But, the animation is coming along. Haven't gotten to the good stuff yet, but it'll be there. This one is going to be something special. I got ten more days to make this month special for you all, and with luck I think I might be just able to do that. Stay tuned, cos once the dam breaks, You guess are going to be flooded with tons of femuscle awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment