Monday, October 31, 2011

Western Story is finished(next up the images)

Alright everyone. End of month update time. It's true I have not updated this site with as much material as what I had hoped. But, I am quite happy both the quanity and quality of the art that I have released. The folio's that I released this month,they are without a doubt my best art ever!!!! So far at least, because my plans and ideas for this site just keeper getting grander and grander. I do have 3 comics that are near completion. My goal is to finish at least two of them for next month. I know I jump around a lot, but I go where creativity takes me, which is why sometimes I talk about a project and deliver a different one.
Also, an update on the videos. I am at almost the 4 minute mark for the current video. I want it to be 6 minutes. It should be released in about a weeks time. Trust me it'll be worth the wait. Also today I just finished the western pulp story I was working on. Its one of my favorite stories I've ever written. You all are going to love it. I'm adding a new section for the site. A paid stories section. Once I illustrate a story, I will post the story free, but till then it'll be for members only.I think that's fair, this story that I finished is 14 k long. That's almost a novella guys. That's long and its quite good.
All in all I think October was a good month, but I know it will pale before September, and trust me you all will have more femuscle goodness than what you will be able to handle. Your minds will explode from all the awesomeness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment