Saturday, October 1, 2011

Update or progress report u chose.

Ok so another day, and more progress is made. Not as much as what I was hoping. But, I went bowling today. First day of somewhat fun I've had in months. I needed it.... But, I only wrote 1,700 words today. Which means the story right now is 4,700 words long, and it should be about halfway done. I have the whole story mapped out, and I think it will be around 10k words in length. But, it winds up being what it winds up being. But, I do want to say this. This is my best story so far. Hands down. The beach wish story, which is not yet written, I know will be a great comic/illustrated story, when I finish it later this month. But, this current story, is my best story. If you guy's like hercules verses the amazons, or whatever I called it, you're going to love this. I'm having a real blast writing this, and I would keep writing it, but its late, and I need sleep. I hope to finish it tomorrow. But, there is a chance that it won't be done till monday. I will not update till I finish the story. Once the story is finished, I will begin immediately with the making of images. My goal is to do an image of one per 150-200 words. Make it one image per page, and the rest text. Which means we'd be looking at about 50-60 images if the story is to be 10k long. These are my plans, but we know how things are subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment