Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ok felt like sharing.

In case you guys don't know I am quite verbose. And I was writing today,, as I said I would. And well to put it as succinct as possible. I wrote a passage about a climb up a mountaintop that took me a little over 1600 k words to write. I hoped it would have taken less, and I might trim it in the edit, but it won't be overhauled that much. But, I really like what I did. This is going to be great guys. Very balanced and natural story. If you guys like good old pulps, you should all like this. The rest of the story should be a little more straight forward. A big fight is coming up. Should have 3-4 more big ones. The epilogue will have a little action as well. I really love this character. And I am enjoying writing this for you guys. Can't wait to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment