Friday, September 30, 2011

Story Progress.

Hey all, don't have the name of the story I'm working on figured out yet. But, I am right now 2k words into it, and I hope to get another 2k done before I go to bed. It won't be done today. I am sorry. I had difficulty opening it up. Stories are hard to craft and the words escaped me. But, know this... This is shaping up to be my best written story so far. I just hope the art does it justice. Which it should, cos the models I've made so far look really good, so it would take an idiot to turn them into something bad. Also I talked to bill banner today. He hopes to work on bedroom wrasslin this weekend. But, I think it will take him about 2 weeks to finish it. But, it should be done for this month. I've also been working on a fmg vid. Its slow but coming along. Ok back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment