Saturday, August 27, 2011

the never ending updates....

No, not finished.... YET! I will get there, and you all will love this comic. It is worth the wait. This comic has a lot of stuff that I haven't really done before. Today, I didn't get as much as I would have liked completed, but what I got done was all quality. What I did was one scene of a girl breaking a huge log over her back and another of a hulked out stripper bending her stripper poll. Still got a lot of work to do... And it never was my intention to turn this into this big of a production. It was supposed to be a simple short illustrated story. But, I love the art on this, and I think the story has a lot of potential. This is truly turning out to be an epic story. Kinda like how "Steel Kittens" turned out in terms of artwork and scope, but story wise, this is more like "Gym Owner's Wife". So I apologize, and I do ask that you all bear with me. But, please think of it this way. This story is going to be 6-8 thousand written words at the very least, and somewhere north of 80 pictures. So this alone is well worth the cost of membership. As I think the page count of this comic will be at least 40 pages. But right now who knows. All I know is that it is growing, and the artwork is coming out really awesome. And yes, the eta got pushed back, but it still should come out before the months end. Gotta go, Kong's climbing up the empire state building.

No comments:

Post a Comment